Your involvement is imperative for the organization to represent South Dakota dairy producers and the dairy industry effectively.
There has been a void in the past here in South Dakota to have an organization that policy makers can go to requesting feedback as to the formulation of future policy and legislative matters that affect your business on a day to day basis. Examples: Inspections fees, county and township road uses and limitations, federal policies related to dairy operations, animal care issues, permit issues, nutrient management plans, immigration, dead animal removal, etc. SDDP can be your voice.
We look forward to your involvement in South Dakota Dairy Producers, an organization representing the interests of Great People producing Great Products in the State of Great Faces/Great Places.
We hope you will join in the effort to enhance a sustainable dairy environment in South Dakota by getting involved in your future today!
Any dairy producer or heifer-raiser is eligible.
- Voting member status
- Eligible to serve on Board of Directors through an election process
- Representation in legislative and regulatory affairs
- Access to South Dakota dairy industry news and issue alerts
- Web page access to news /issues and legislation affecting the dairy industry
- Input into dairy research initiatives in South Dakota
- Member-only discounts for SDDP educational sessions
- Special offers from SDDP partners
Thank you for your support of the South Dakota dairy industry.